Fountain-Fort Carson Band Parent Organization
The Fountain-Fort Carson Band Booster Organization exists to:
- encourage and maintain an enthusiastic interest in and support of the instrumental music program of Fountain-Fort Carson High School.
- lend all possible support, both moral and logistical, to the instrumental music program of FFCHS.
- cooperate with those in charge of the instrumental music program and the school bands in order to maintain the highest degree of efficiency.
- help maintain a sense of pride and unity among the band members.
- support all aspects of the band program to include marching, concert, jazz and indoor percussion and winter guard.
BPO 2023-2024 Board
The FFC BPO will meet on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00p.m. in the band room. Meetings are open to all parents and guardians of FFCHS Band students. Please consider attending meetings to help us organize and prepare for our students' success!
President - Steve Xiong
Vice President - Ruth Lopez
Secretary: Esther Villareal (fall) & Deanna Grande (spring)
Members at Large: Katie Fornes & Bonnie Jackson
- Band Aid Committee is responsible for the health and safety of students throughout the season at competitions and performances (hydration, sunscreen, band-aids, ice packs, etc. - no medications).
- Cheer Committee brings the HYPE to all competitions and performances in the stands!
- Food Committee preps and serves all meals for the band at performances.
- Props Committee builds, maintains, and moves props for home football games and marching band competitions.
- Uniform Committee ensures all students have correct uniform parts and pieces for performances.